So you know how Occupy Wall Street folks are communicating? Twitter, sure, and Facebook, yeah, and texts, obviously, but GUESS WHAT ELSE? They’re printing an honest-to-goodness old-fashioned BROADSHEET! It’s a real print newspaper and everything and it’s AWESOME.
They’re calling it “Occupied Wall Street Journal.” Clever, no?
- littleredwolverine reblogged this from eamcintyre
- anabolicandbronze likes this
- inkdefense likes this
- underthetableanddrumming likes this
- provocatoria reblogged this from megobeast and added:
- provocatoria likes this
- everfallinlove reblogged this from geezers
- geezers reblogged this from drunkenssoldier
- eamcintyre posted this